Information That You Provide
· We may collect information you give us voluntarily through GettaBite’s software application, website or directly provided to GettaBite, including if you are a restaurant owner, manager, employee, or represent a restaurant. If you create an account on GettaBite, the information you provide us such as email address, password, cell phone number, DUNS number, and name, may be collected and stored. We do this in order to provide you with your own personal account and in order to contact you if we see the need to do so or if we find there to be information you may find useful or important.
· Customers, i.e. users, who receive and may act on GettaBite-communicated promotions as a customer of a promoting entity (such as a restaurant), may be provided an anonymous account to receive promotions that does not link or collect personal information. In this way, users may remain anonymous through the use of GettaBite’s software application and services.
· We may request additional optional information from both restaurants and users. If you choose to provide us with this information, we may collect and store it to give you a more personalized experience.
· We may also collect information, in a variety of forms, regarding the deals that promoting entities, such as restaurants, post. This information may include photos, location, deal names and descriptions, timestamps, check-ins, calories, and pricing information.
· If you choose to receive information about our products and services, we may collect your email address and other communication-related information in order to provide you with that information.
Information Collected Through GettaBite Usage
· We may collect and store usage information about both restaurants and users with your use of GettaBite, including any information you create or transmit through the use of GettaBite. We use this information to provide you with GettaBite’s functions, to improve the quality of the service we are providing you, to research and analyze information pertaining to GettaBite, to track usage of the app, provide support, back up our systems, and allow for a personalized experience.
· The information produced as a result of using GettaBite to post deals may also be collected and stored. We do this to provide a more personalized and overall richer experience to both promoting entities (such as restaurants) and to the customers and users of the app GettaBite. We may also use this information to supply data analytics for promoting entities (such as restaurants) based on deals they create.
· We may store information about your use of GettaBite such as deals viewed, deal check-ins, amount of usage, time and date of usage, and deal posts. We do this to improve the quality of your experience, help restaurants post high quality deals, and generate a more personalized experience.
· You may set Cookie preferences on your device or browser settings, however this may have an effect on functionality regarding your use of GettaBite. Check your browser settings in order to manage your Cookies preferences.
· We use this information listed above to provide you with a more personalized and connected experience. This information allows us to create an overall more impactful experience for you and richer product interaction.
· By using GettaBite, we may collect information including location data from your mobile device or web browser. This information is used to provide you with better deals based on your location and to provide better analytics so restaurants can generate higher quality deals.
Information Via Feedback
· Should you provide us with feedback, you agree that we are provided a royalty-free and perpetual license if we may decide to use such feedback in order to improve the user experience.
· GettaBite is a service generally directed towards adults and college students and our marketing efforts represent usage for adults. GettaBite is not directed to, or intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If we find a child under 13 to be providing personal information without parental consent, we both remove and delete this information.
· This policy may from time to time be updated or revised. If we make substantial changes or updates pertaining to you private or personal information, we will provide public notification of the changes and also attempt to notify you (if you have provided contact information) of these changes.